Personal identification information
We may acquire personal identification information from Users in a different ways, including when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in line with other activities, services, features or resources provided by us on our Site. Users may be asked to provide some basic information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. We will acquire personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily present such information to us. Users can always refuse to present personally identification information, except that it may hinder them from engaging in some Site associated activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may acquire non-personal identification information about Users anytime they visit or interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may involve the browser name, the kind of computer and technical information about a User's method of connection to the Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers used and other related information.
Web browser cookies
Our Site may use "cookies" in order to ensure the improvement of User experience. User's web browser puts cookies on their hard drive for the sake of record-keeping and sometimes to track information about them. User may decide to set their web browser to decline cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If they do so, note that some parts of the Site may not function properly.
How we use collected information
- Ghaseel may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service - Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to analyse how our Users generally use the services and resources available on our Site.
- To enhance our Site - We may use feedback you present to us to enhance services.
- To process payments - We may use the information Users present to us about themselves when making an order only to provide service to that order. We don't share this information with outside parties unless to the degree necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature - To send Users information they consented to get about topics or information we believe will be of interest as well as relevant to them.
- To send periodic emails - We may use the email address to send User information and updates regarding their order. It may also be used to provide response or feedbacks to their queries, and/or other requests. If User chooses to opt-in to our mailing list, they will get emails that may involve company news, updates, associated product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would want to unsubscribe from getting future emails, we incorporate unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may simply contact us through our Site.
How we protect your information
We use proper data collection, storage and processing methods and security measures to safeguard against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or damage of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the Site.
Any sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users occur over a SSL secured communication channel. Additionally, it is encrypted and safeguarded with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We don't sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to anyone. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not associated to any personal identification information as regards visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes stated above. We may use third-party service providers to assist us in operating our business and the Site or implement activities on our behalf, including sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes as long as you have granted us the permission to do so.
By making an order via this site OR over the phone we are authorized to share the personal information presented to us with as many contracted service providers as needed to perform the requested service(s).
Third party websites
Users may see or notice advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our advertisers, partners, suppliers, licensors, sponsors and other third parties. We don't control or manage the content or links that show on these sites and are not responsible for the methods used by websites associated to our Site. Also, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be continually changing. These sites and services may possess their own terms, privacy policies as well as customer service policies. Browsing and using any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is governed by that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you represent your acceptance of this policy and the terms. If you do not accept this policy, please don't use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be regarded as your acceptance of those changes.